Our development is done using the agile development process Scrum, and we also use other agile techniques like pair programming. We’re active members in the open source community, making contributions ourselves, and sponsoring developer events (such as Tokyo Rubyist Meetup).
We use Ruby on Rails for our backend and PostgreSQL as our database. For hosting, we use Google Cloud Platform (GCP) with Kubernetes.
Experience developing using Ruby on Rails (be it professionally or through things like open source contributions).
- Cloud hosting related technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, GCP, AWS).
- Server management tools like Ansible.
- Engineering for heavy load.
- UI design grounded in UX principles.
- Open source experience.
- Experience in forking or creating CSS frameworks and using CSS pre processors such as SCSS, LESS, Bootstrap and Foundation.