RevComm Research (RCR) is an independent division within RevComm that specializes in leveraging AI technology to invent novel forms of communication. With a primary focus on speech recognition, natural language processing, and multimodal AI, RCR is dedicated to visualizing diverse aspects of previously imperceptible communication.
In this position, you’ll join the team working on MiiTel, our SaaS product for inside sales. The team is organized as a stream-aligned team that is empowered to work quickly and independently. As part of this team, you’ll be collaborating directly with other members and stakeholders.
- Programming: Python, Go
- Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernetes
- API: REST, gRPC, GraphQL, Argo workflows
- Development tools: GitHub, GitHub actions, Terraform, ArgoCD, Datadog, OneLogin, Pants
- Communication: Slack, Google doc, Notion, JIRA, Miro
- Working with AI researchers, you will design, build, and operate a machine learning service and system such as speech recognition, speech emotion recognition, etc.
- Contributing to the automation and efficiency of operations.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Experience in web application backend development and service operation.
- Experience developing on public clouds such as AWS.
- Experience developing with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in design and development considering performance, robustness, and redundancy.
- Experience working in a team environment using Git.
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experience developing and operating WebAPI or gRPC services.
- Familiarity with Python or Golang.
- Experience building and operating IaC such as Terraform.
- Experience building and operating CI/CD tools such as GitHub actions.
- Experience building and operating a build system such as Pants and Bazel.
- Experience in monorepo development.
- Experience building and operating workflow engines such as Argo workflows.
- Experience deploying and operating observability tools such as Datadog.
- Familiarity with machine learning.
- Experience with large-scale data processing, distributed systems, batch processing, streaming processing, etc.
- Contributions to open-source projects.
- Experience as a tech lead.
7 to 15 million JPY annually.