In this position, you’ll join the team working on MiiTel, our SaaS product for inside sales. The team is organized as a stream-aligned team that is empowered to work quickly and independently. As part of this team, you’ll be collaborating directly with other members and stakeholders.
- Programming: Python, Go
- Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernetes, Appmesh
- API: REST, gRPC, GraphQL
- Development tools: GitHub, GitHub actions, Terraform, ArgoCD, Datadog, OneLogin, Argo workflows
- Communication: Slack, Google doc, Confluence, JIRA, ASANA, Miro
- Working with AI researchers, you will design, build, and operate a machine learning service and system such as speech recognition, speech emotion recognition, etc.
- Contributing to the automation and efficiency of operations.
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Experience in web application back-end development and service operation.
- Experience developing on public clouds such as AWS.
- Experience developing with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience designing and developing for performance, robustness, and redundancy.
- Experience working in a team environment using Git.
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience developing and operating WebAPI or gRPC services.
- Familiarity with Python or Golang.
- Experience building and operating IaC such as Terraform.
- Experience building and operating CI/CD tools such as GitHub actions.
- Experience building and operating a build system such as Pants and Bazel.
- Experience in monorepo development.
- Experience building and operating MLOps tools such as mlflow.
- Experience building and operating workflow engines such as Argo workflows.
- Experience deploying and operating observability tools such as Datadog.
- Familiarity with machine learning. Experience working with AI researchers and ML engineers.
- Experience with large-scale data processing, distributed systems, batch processing, streaming processing, etc.
- Open source contributions.
- Tech lead experience.
7.8 to 14 million JPY annually (reassessed semi-annually).