RevComm Research (RCR) is an independent division within RevComm that specializes in leveraging AI technology to invent novel forms of communication. With a primary focus on speech recognition, natural language processing, and multimodal AI, RCR is dedicated to visualizing diverse aspects of previously imperceptible communication.
This position is responsible for providing support, tools, and services to other teams within an organization, enabling them to work effectively and efficiently. The team is organized as an enabling team.
- Programming: Python, Go
- Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernetes
- API: REST, gRPC, GraphQL, Argo workflows
- Development tools: GitHub, GitHub actions, Terraform, ArgoCD, Datadog, OneLogin, Pants
- Communication: Slack, Google doc, Notion, JIRA, Miro
- Evaluating new approaches, tools, and practices in a field. For example, you assess whether projects in the CNCF’s incubating or sandbox are practical or not.
- Striving to continuously elevate the engineering standards and drive all teams to achieve higher quality products, services, and processes.
- Engaging with all teams and providing technical consulting as needed.
- Measuring the productivity and health of all teams and offering technical consulting when a specific team is underperforming.
- 7+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Experience in problem-solving utilizing computer science knowledge.
- Expertise in one of the following areas: cloud computing, infrastructure, security, container technology, or backend development.
- Experience working in a team environment using Git.
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Ph.D. degree in computer science or a related technical field.
- Proficiency in a specific programming language.
- Experience in large-scale data processing, distributed systems, batch processing, streaming processing, etc.
- Experience in significant automation and cost reduction.
- Development experience in public clouds such as AWS.
- Development experience with container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in building and operating Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using tools like Terraform.
- Experience in building and operating CI/CD pipelines using tools like GitHub Actions.
- Experience in building and operating build systems using tools like Pants or Bazel.
- Practical experience as a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE).
- Practical experience in consulting.
- Work experience as a research scientist.
- Contributions to open-source projects.
- Experience as a tech lead.
10 to 16 million JPY annually.