This position is targeting third or fourth year university students. The earliest start date is October 2022.
We are seeking passionate and driven international engineers to join our Tokyo-based global engineering team. Sansan is Japan’s leading business card-based contact management solution for corporations, and one of Japan’s leading SaaS products. Having over 80% market share in Japan, we are now setting our sights on global expansion, starting with Southeast Asia. To this end we have set up a multinational global team within the engineering division. The global team is principally focused on building new features for a global audience, as well as supporting the effective localization of the product as a whole.
We seek motivated and ambitious software engineers to help us in this endeavor; by understanding and improving the product and its features, integrating and scaling it to new markets, and perceiving and prioritizing user experience and needs.
Residence in Tokyo is required for the role and we will fully support any successful applicants’ relocation to Tokyo.
You’ll be working in our head office, which is in a great location in the trendy and upmarket Omotesando area of Tokyo.
- Framework: .NET Framework 4.6.1 (ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET Web API, WPF)
- Database: PostgreSQL 9.6, Redis 3.2
- Repository: GitHub
- Project Management: Confluence, Gantter, Planio, Trello
- CI/Testing: Jenkins, NUnit
- Infrastructure: AWS (EC2, S3, SQS, DynamoDB, SES, RDS, ElastiCache, etc.)
- Operation/Monitoring: Zabbix, Grafana, New Relic, Amazon Elasticsearch Service, Fluentd, Chef
- Bachelor/Master/PhD in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, or technology-related field with an emphasis in software development
- Demonstrable proficiency with an object-oriented language (e.g., C#, Java, C++)
- Demonstrable knowledge of object-oriented design and development
- Able to write clean, maintainable, and tested code
- Able to design domain models, database schemas, and system architecture
- A confident and forward-looking understanding of user expectations and needs
- A positive and motivated attitude to learn and improve your craft
- Native or fluent written and spoken English