- Create an environment that enables developers to deliver quality products faster.
- Design and implementation of monitoring and observability.
- Design and implementation of an overall development workflow that includes QA, release approval, and other non-development activities.
- Establish the technical infrastructure to realize the above workflow, including developing a CI/CD pipeline, and renewal of branch operation flow.
- Establish an efficient development environment of microservice systems.
- Implement tools to improve code quality, including static analysis for code review support.
- At least 3 years of work experience as DevOps.
- Experience building web services using AWS.
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines (CircleCI/Github Actions/AWS CodePipeline, etc.).
- Familiarity with Scrum development process.
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Business level Japanese skill.
- Experience developing at Start-up companies.
- Experience working within a fast-paced product company.
8 to 11 million JPY annually.