- Participate in the development and design thinking of the next features of our product
- As we’re starting the migration from our legacy system (Ruby) to a service-oriented one(Go), you’ll have the chance to reevaluate business opportunities to add to the new platform
- Build clean, performant APIs and their components to power digital logistics
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company. It’s not just about writing code, but understanding the real problem to solve
- You have 1+ years of experience in Back-End application development
- You know how to implement a solid API
- Strong communication skills to a variety of audiences, from technical to non-technical
While not required, tell us if you have experience with any of the following.
- Communication skills in Japanese are highly appreciated
- Intellectually curious and eager to take on new challenges
- Interested in working on B2B development by leveraging your own development experience
- Experience working within a fast-paced product company
4.5 to 7.5 million JPY annually.