In this role, you’ll work closely with senior stakeholders to understand business goals and ensure that the development team & technologies used are aligned with these.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Designing, building and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- A strong passion for social impact (previous experience with social impact organizations is an asset).
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of blockchains
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
15-30 million yen per year, plus stock options.
15 to 30 million JPY annually.