We are looking for a full stack software engineer to deal with all the technical aspects of our product development. You will be entrusted with both our back-end and front-end.
We’re hiring because our growth is accelerating, and in order to keep up with it, we need to strengthen our infrastructure, optimize our systems, improve security and reliability all while adding new features.
Additionally, we will soon start the development of a new product offering specific to music artists, which will require a dedicated engineer working full time on it.
- Work with team members on each project, from system design to project management, development, and communication with stakeholders, sometimes taking the lead.
- Discuss with other engineers the suitability of technical choices and contribute to the correct technical growth of the organization and individuals
- Make architectural choices to guarantee the long term proper functioning of our system
- Solidify the framework of a rapidly growing system and contribute to the growth of the engineering team through hiring, etc.
- Define specifications: collaborate with PdM and designers, participate to user interviews, etc
- Significant experience as a Backend engineer, some with Ruby on Rails
- Solid knowledge and experience with Frontend development using a library such as React, Vue, or Angular
- Strong knowledge of Git/Github
- Experience in working in a Scrum environment and Project Management. We currently use Pivotal Tracker for task management.
- Experience with PostgreSQL databases, solid knowledge about schema design
- Solid knowledge and experience with AWS infrastructure
- Team player, open-minded, flexible to work with new technologies and change work habits, always looking to improving your hard and soft skills
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experience in an early stage start-up
- Knowledge of music theory, playing an instrument
- Japanese language
10 to 16 million JPY annually.