We are looking for a mid to senior level (not junior) Android engineer who can basically complete all of their tasks independenly, but who is also enthusiastic about collaboration, discussion, and working on other projects with the team.
Requirements & responsibilities
- At least 2 years of Android development experience or equivalent knowledge (Kotlin, ideally)
- Proactive, self-starting, can-do mentality
- Enthusiastic about architecture / patterns / testable code
- Collaborate with a team to design, implement, test & release new feature
- Android apps release experience
Skills used in our product & development
- App architecture
- Jetpack libraries
- Material design
- Git flow
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have experience with any of the following.
- Server-side (SpringBoot, ideally) development skill
- Machine learning knowledge / development skill
- Analytics & growth knowledge
- Enough Japanese ability to understand and handle bug reports in Japanese, and write simple Japanese text such as error messages for our app.
Our hiring process
- Check resume
- Initial interview with an engineer (get to know each other & light skill check)
- 2nd interview with engineering managers
- Online reference check
- Final interview with executives
We don’t require candidates to take any written tests or coding tests.