Your main goal is to combine technology and design to create inviting, easy-to-use websites for consumers. In order to accomplish this goal, you need to be able to handle the following day-to-day duties:
- Working with the marketing team, product managers and designers to develop the overall look and design of our public facing website
- Implementing front-end facing code on our stack, mostly the typical HTML/CSS, jQuery or Vue.js, but with some work in Elixir/Phoenix may be expected as well.
- Producing, maintaining and modifying websites and user interfaces with special focus on marketing related paces that may require both rapid design iteration and multi-browser/multi-platform (desktop/mobile/tablet) support.
- Help connect the user journey on the site with marketing performance indicators.
- Focus on enhancing the user’s website experience, including technical aspects such as reducing page load times
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors; and develop automated testing to prevent both bugs and regressions
- Experience implementing designs made by designers on e.g. Figma/Invision tools
- Understanding of key website design principles and SEO optimization
- Ability to to create functional, creative and user-friendly web pages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3 years+ work experience
Nice to have
While not required, tell us if you have experience with any of the following.
- Experience with Elixir/Phoenix, Ruby/Rails, or equivalent
- Knowledge of graphic design, typography, UX
- Knowledge of marketing and analytics
- Knowledge and experience with ad-fraud and cyber security