About Spider Labs
Spider AF is an ad fraud countermeasure tool. We support ad networks, advertisers, and agencies. We have many happy customers across the digital advertising industry.
Flexible and relaxed work environment
We do not believe in micro management. We highly value independent productivity, so you can do your work however you see as fit! As a team, we will think about the process and framework of achieving our goals together, and the independent tasks you are assigned can be completed however you choose to work on them. Our corporate culture ultimately is about doing what we need to do, and going home early. Working long hours is not a virtue here, we focus on quality over quantity.
The average age of our employees is the early 30’s. Since everyone’s age is close, everyone can talk to each other earnestly and freely. We have no dress code, so clothing, hairstyles, nails, and makeup are completely up to you!
Our diverse office is made up of many different nationalities, and we have offices in both Tokyo and Lisbon. We don’t require any Japanese abilities, and welcome overseas candidates looking to relocate to Tokyo (or Lisbon).
Our CEO has 2 kids of her own, along with many other company members having young families. There is a deep understanding for raising children as well as quality time with family. We have paid parental leave, and many events where children are more than welcome to participate.
Our response to COVID-19
During the state of emergency, we come to the office in shifts, so the sales team might come one day, and the customer support another.
We require employees to come to the office at least one day per week, and offer the option to work remotely on other days.
About the position
Your main goal is to combine technology and design to create inviting, easy-to-use websites for consumers. In order to accomplish this goal, you need to be able to handle the following day-to-day duties:
- Working with the marketing team, product managers and designers to develop the overall look and design of our public facing website
- Implementing front-end facing code on our stack, mostly the typical HTML/CSS, jQuery or Vue.js, but with some work in Elixir/Phoenix may be expected as well.
- Producing, maintaining and modifying websites and user interfaces with special focus on marketing related paces that may require both rapid design iteration and multi-browser/multi-platform (desktop/mobile/tablet) support.
- Help connect the user journey on the site with marketing performance indicators.
- Focus on enhancing the user’s website experience, including technical aspects such as reducing page load times
- Routinely testing websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors; and develop automated testing to prevent both bugs and regressions
- Experience implementing designs made by designers on e.g. Figma/Invision tools
- Understanding of key website design principles and SEO optimization
- Ability to to create functional, creative and user-friendly web pages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have
While not required, tell us if you have experience with any of the following.
- Experience with Elixir/Phoenix, Ruby/Rails, or equivalent
- Knowledge of graphic design, typography, UX
- Knowledge of marketing and analytics
- Knowledge and experience with ad-fraud and cyber security