- Collaborate with engineering teams to continue expanding and improving our dashboard in terms of both features and software quality.
- Collaborate with engineering and customer success teams to investigate and resolve maintenance issues and integrate client feedback into our product.
- Create new data structures and data processing workflows to support novel concepts according to business requirements.
- Create web-based data access and editing workflows (CRUDS) from planning backend data flow to visually enabling such actions to users.
- Create more complex data visualizations such as graphs and complex tables.
- Contribute in other areas such as big data processing, ML models deployment, CI/CD and/or infrastructure related operations
- 5-7 years of experience developing software with at least 3 years in web development with a framework using an MVC design pattern (e.g. Rails/Ruby, Phoenix/Elixir).
- Experience with frontend technologies (e.g. HTML, CSS, LESS, etc), libraries (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation, etc) and frameworks (e.g. VueJs, React, Angular, etc).
- Desire to employ/learn the best software development practices to create readable, testable and maintainable software.
- Conscious of potential security, scalability and maintainability issues while developing software so that these can be proactively prevented.
- Understanding of technical constraints, development time and ability to adjust the approach accordingly.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following our company values, culture and ways of working
Nice to have
While not required, tell us if you have experience with any of the following.
- Previous experience working with Elixir/Phoenix, Google BigQuery, or Kubernetes
- Previous experience in startup environments
- Fraud detection experience
- Online and mobile advertisement knowledge