In this position, as a member of the Data Production Department, you will lead the development of the satellite operation system for the small SAR (Synthetic Aperture Radar) satellite constellation “StriX” series.
The satellite operation system consists of four subsystems: monitoring and control subsystem, satellite operation planning subsystem, image processing subsystem, and mission analysis subsystem. Since this is an in-house system development, we will not only develop but also operate the system to add and improve future functions.
- System development experience on GCP or AWS
- Experience in operation and maintenance of in-house system
- Experience leading a team of 5 or more people as a leader or sub-leader
- Good communication skill
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience in development with Golang and python
- Experience in development of image processing software
- Experience of development of a system related with GIS data or satellite data
¥6 to 8 million annually.