Synspective provides solutions for customers’ challenges with utilizing and integrating data from Synthetic Aperture Radar (“SAR”) satellite constellations, big data, and machine learning. We use English internally, so no Japanese is required for our software engineering positions.
Our core values
Fairness. Respect each member’s lifestyle, experiences, culture and mission. Be honest to data. Appreciate counter opinions and feedback.
Efficency. Time is the most important resource. We, as one team, aim to achieve the best results in the shortest time. Take a control of your time and be responsible for your performance. Make recurring tasks automated. Focus on selected fields to maximize work value in the shortest time possible.
Proactiveness. Proactively identify problems and act immediately. Never be afraid to fail. Be candid and ask team for help whenever needed.
Collective Intelligence. Individual growth leads to team growth. Keep learning and share with the team. Be social and expand your network. Use external resources as necessary
- Commuting expense, health insurance, employees’ pension insurance.
- Flexible work-hours and location
- Part-time or second job allowed
Our response to COVID-19
While we were working fully remotely during the crisis, we have slowly been going back to the office (limited seats).
About the position
- Develpment and maintenance for satellite operation system on the ground
- Test for for satellite operation system on the ground
- Maintenace for for satellite operation system on the ground
- Satellite operation support
- Experience in development in C, C++, go or Rust
- Experience in development with more than 3 members
- Experience in development on the cloud enviroment
- Able to come to the Kiyosumi Shirakawa office at least 3 times a week
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Basic knowledge for TCP/IP
- Experience in development of satellite monitoring and control system
- Experience or knowledge for satellite operation
- Experience in development of public infrastracture system
The compensation is in principle ¥6 to 7.5 million annually, but for candidates with exceptional experience, it is possible to exceed that range.