The Spacecraft Control Subsystem (SCS) is a planning device for satellite missions (imaging, downlink, etc.). It performs orbit calculation, mission planning, and command creation. It also passes the created commands to the CTS.
- 5+ years of experience in front-end application development
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines and test automation
- Experience using React or Vue.js
- Able to come to the Kiyosumi Shirakawa office at least 3 times a week
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience in developing applications related to GIS data
- Experience leading a front-end team
- Experience in UX improvement of front-end applications
- Experience in development using Google Cloud or AWS
The compensation is in principle ¥6 to 7.5 million annually, but for candidates with exceptional experience, it is possible to exceed that range.
6 to 7.5 million JPY annually.