Synspective provides solutions for customers’ challenges with utilizing and integrating data from Synthetic Aperture Radar (“SAR”) satellite constellations, big data, and machine learning. We use English internally, so no Japanese is required for our software engineering positions.
Our core values
Fairness. Respect each member’s lifestyle, experiences, culture and mission. Be honest to data. Appreciate counter opinions and feedback.
Efficency. Time is the most important resource. We, as one team, aim to achieve the best results in the shortest time. Take a control of your time and be responsible for your performance. Make recurring tasks automated. Focus on selected fields to maximize work value in the shortest time possible.
Proactiveness. Proactively identify problems and act immediately. Never be afraid to fail. Be candid and ask team for help whenever needed.
Collective Intelligence. Individual growth leads to team growth. Keep learning and share with the team. Be social and expand your network. Use external resources as necessary
Full-time (Nontenured). All members are contract-based employees. The contract is renewed in every six months based on management by objective to assist individual growth and team growth
- Commuting expense, health insurance, employees’ pension insurance.
- Flexible work-hours and location
- Part-time or second job allowed
Our response to COVID-19
Our business hasn’t been directly impacted by COVID-19. During the crisis, we’ve switched to having all employees work fully remotely. We do not have any concrete plans yet about going back to the office, but will follow the government’s policy.
Since the travel restrictions have been lifted, we are open to overseas candidates who are exceptional matches.
About the position
- Satellite Operation team management
- Design and develop ground systems
- Integrate ground stations with ground systems
- Communicate with satellite development team both software and hardware
- Adjusting regulations with domestic/overseas government
- Motivated to define self-goal as required and take action to achieve the goals
- Experience in developing a software or system using more than one programing language (preferably in C, C++ or Go)
- Experience in developing the ground segment system for the spacecraft or the ground network including ground station
- Experience in negotiating with domestic/overseas vendors
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP network
- Communication skill for adjusting requirements internally and externally
- Experience in developing the ground segment system using ground station API, SDK
- Experience in adjusting regulations with domestic/overseas vender or government
- Radio operator license