Synspective provides solutions for customers’ challenges with utilizing and integrating data from Synthetic Aperture Radar (“SAR”) satellite constellations, big data, and machine learning. We use English internally, so no Japanese is required for our software engineering positions.
Our core values
Fairness. Respect each member’s lifestyle, experiences, culture and mission. Be honest to data. Appreciate counter opinions and feedback.
Efficency. Time is the most important resource. We, as one team, aim to achieve the best results in the shortest time. Take a control of your time and be responsible for your performance. Make recurring tasks automated. Focus on selected fields to maximize work value in the shortest time possible.
Proactiveness. Proactively identify problems and act immediately. Never be afraid to fail. Be candid and ask team for help whenever needed.
Collective Intelligence. Individual growth leads to team growth. Keep learning and share with the team. Be social and expand your network. Use external resources as necessary
Full-time (Nontenured). All members are contract-based employees. The contract is renewed in every six months based on management by objective to assist individual growth and team growth
- Commuting expense, health insurance, employees’ pension insurance.
- Flexible work-hours and location
- Part-time or second job allowed
Our response to COVID-19
While we were working fully remotely during the crisis, we have slowly been going back to the office (limited seats).
About the position
- Develop a geo-spatial solution as a service (SaaS) ensuring scalability, security
- Develop data management and analysis platform to manage data sources and apply machine learning models and show analysis data to a dashboard
- Support data scientists to process a large amount of data
- Develop API for microservices
- Coding skills in Go and Python
- Experience of using GCP
- Motivated to define self-goals and take actions to achieve the goals
- At least 3 years of experience as a Back end developer
- Experience of SQL/NoSQL database design
- Experience of using AWS
- Experience of CI, CD technique and tools
- Experience of software testing and test-driven development