TableCheck is seeking an IT Specialist. In this role you will own the office networks, provision hardware, on-board new employees, provide internal support, and adhere to security standards.
- Troubleshoot networks, hardware, and applications, provide technical support and problem solving
- Support security standards such as antivirus, firewall, and multi-factor authentication
- Manage hardware inventory and purchasing
Please do not apply for this position unless you are capable in the following areas:
- 3 or more years experience in IT support
- Extensive technical knowledge of macOS, Windows, iOS, and Android
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with support ticket management and tracking
- Experience with networking and support (network configuration, wired and wireless connectivity, routing, etc)
- Previous startup experience highly desired
- Experience supporting VOIP services
- Google Apps super admin experience
Business-level English and Japanese are required
We will evaluate candidates based on the strength of their previous experience along with remote and on-site interviews.
Given the sensitive nature of this position, a background check will be required.