TableCheck Inc operates TableCheck, an online booking page that allows diners to make instant reservations, and TableSolution, a reservation platform that centralizes reservations from third-party reservation sites and consolidates all bookings into the system.
We welcome applicants outside Japan who are willing to relocate to Tokyo. Remote work may also be possible in some cases.
About the position
The QA Engineer is responsible for ensuring quality regression tests and the proper execution of software testing before each project release. They will design test plans as well as write scripts and automation tests that will reflect real scenarios to ensure continuous quality of our software product development cycle.
Please do not apply for this position unless you are capable in the following areas:
- 3+ years experience in Software QA Automation
- Design both manual and automated test plans
- Automate testing of defects and assist in manual testing when required
- Define, collect and measure quantitative and qualitative QA metrics and provide suggestions on areas for improvement.
- Reproduce and troubleshoot defects in existing code, working with project managers and developers
- Ability to multi-task with experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with development web lifecycle
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and peers (includes technical and non-technical people)
- Experience test automation tools including Selenium, HP UFT, appium, cucumber, protractor, etc.
Either Japanese (Business Level) or English (Business Level). Japanese is nice to have, but optional.
- Applicants will be evaluated on the basis of their ability, skill, cultural fit, and experience.
- We regret to inform we are not accepting inexperienced and/or trainee hires at this time.