As a full stack engineer, you will develop and maintain both the backend APIs and Web frontends of our services, as well as managing our server infrastructure and helping us improve our engineering processes and internal tools. You also improve user experience by working on frontend and backend performance, browser compatibility, accessibility and so on. We are open to candidates of all experience levels, from junior to senior.
Your Typical Day
- Design, build, maintain and deploy APIs and frontend / backend applications
- Monitor servers dashboard, deploy and configure servers as needed
- Work with designers and PMs on how to deliver the best user experience
- Improve engineering standards, tools, processes and internal tools
- Provide technical support to clients (occasionally)
- Good understanding of Java and Web development (Spring boot / MySQL)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of HTTP, REST, and etc.
- Experience in ES6 and a JS framework such as Angular, React, or Vue.js.
- Dev-ops experience
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- You have open source project(s)
- Experience in online payment (Alipay, WeChat Pay, Apple Pay, Line Pay, and etc.)
- AWS / GCP / Azure
- Startup experience
An annual salary of ¥6 – 10 million, depending on experience, plus stock options.