We built our own hardware to control and interface with vending machines, doing what the Web 2.0 did for Web. We’re truly full-stack so you can expect to see Hardware/Firmware/IoT/Mobile/Web/Backend/Cellular/Bluetooth and others.
What we have is a Linux based embedded system that also has a hard realtime processing component. The suitable candidate feels comfortable working with Linux platform with a core components written in C, but the application architecture also utilizes high level language components to provide the overall service and speed up the development. Has confidence in participating in low level debugging (logic analyzer etc), core dump analyzing of application failures and also general configuration matters of Linux.
We’re looking for go getters that enjoy taking ownership over problems and seeing them driven to a solution, at the moment we prefer more experienced candidates to pave the way.
- Experience in Linux based embedded systems in production
- Experience in C/C++ based development
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have experience with any of the following.
- Experience with Linux kernel driver development
- Experience with high level programming language development such as Python (desired)
- Experience with Linux BSP creation (desired)
- Experience with buildroot and/or yocto build systems (desired)