Your focus will be testing the functionality of our products and platform. The successful candidate will complete documented and ad-hoc testing to ensure high quality releases. You will also manage our test lab including vending machines, Bluetooth devices, mobile Android and iOS devices to make sure our testing covers all hardware, firmware, app and OS versions and combinations thereof. Keeping detailed records of what was done at what stage helps us prevent redundancy of certain errors.
- More than 3 years of experience testing apps and/or hardware
- Experience supporting customers
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Very detailed-oriented
- Good at documenting your work
- Strong creativity
- Japanese native or advanced working level Japanese required (JLPT N1 level or better)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems Technology, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.