Applications Backend team is a group of engineers who are a big picture thinker and in-depth problem solver within Treasure Data Product Development, and who have a proven track record of success and a passion for providing product solutions with a strong sense of collaborating with the Product Management teams and Business team members.
As a community of developers, we are looking to find more colleagues to collaborate with and bring new diversity of ideas to our work. We are very proud of our technical stack as well as our processes for discussion and collaborating, and will look to you to help maintain and extend them. We often run spikes of new technologies or approaches to see how they improve our developer experience in the codebase.
We contribute to the continued evolution of products that are servicing a large amount of data and data workflow processes. The CDP applications are not only for Marketing but also for Sales, Contact Center, and other business domains that contribute to customers’ business success. You will work on end-to-end challenges that span: understand customers’ challenges and needs, contribute to product plan and design, implement and deploy features, manage delivery, contribute to the next success with feedback from customers.
- As a role of lead of project / project architect
- Understand business needs, work with business partners such as Sales, Sale Engineers, etc.
- Design products, work with Product Managers and UX Designers.
- Drive the roadmap and execution by breaking long-term projects into milestones.
- Commit to delivering values to customers in time.
- As a role of individual contributor / system architect
- Focus on value proposition through architecture/system design for our products and services.
- End-to-end hands-on development including system/architecture design, maintenance, and operations.
- Take leadership with collaborating across teams including frontend team, QA team, and Platform teams.
- Work with any teams proactively to deliver value to customers.
- Solid experience and skills in Web application development
- Solid experience and skills in job workflow development
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Web application development in Ruby on Rails
- Digdag workflow development experience
- Familiarity of Presto and Hive
- Treasure Data Service experience
- Marketing technology or product development experience