WealthPark provides digital solutions that promote business efficiency to Property Managers. Our service is widely used by many Property Managers both domestically and abroad. In addition, WealthPark Mobile App, an effective communication tool between Property Managers and its customers (property investors), is currently available in four languages (Japanese, English, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese) and serves 14 countries/regions. Our team consists of 96 members with diverse experience related to real estate, investment banking, consulting, manufacturing, e-commerce, and so forth. Approximately half of them are foreign nationals from 12 different countries.
90% of our engineers are non-Japanese
As a highly international engineering team, we communicate in English, and have no Japanese language requirements for most of our engineering positions. We also accept candidates from overseas looking to relocate to Japan.
Our response to COVID-19
ＷealthPark is currently working completely remotely. However, should employees choose to come into the office, they are not prohibted from doing so. Most engineers work remotely, but sometimes they come to the office.
No decision has been made yet about what will happen after COVID-19. However, we believe that offline communication is important, so it’s likely in the future employees will need to be in the office at least some of the time.
We generally conduct a series of three interviews. In addition to these interviews, we may arrange opportunities for casual conversations with team members.
About the position
We are looking for experienced Android engineers who can contribute to feature development and maintenance of Android applications, which consist of a variety of features that are crucial for providing a user-friendly asset management experience to our customers.
As a member of an international team of highly motivated individuals, you will be working closely with product managers, UI/UX designers, backend, frontend, and mobile application engineers to deliver growth to our products.
- Collaborate with product managers, UI/UX designers, backend, frontend, and mobile application engineers to develop new features
- Brainstorm together with mobile application engineers to discover challenges to solve
- Maintain and improve existing products
- 3+ years of experience developing production-grade Android applications
- Experience coding in Kotlin and Java
- Experience building applications using the MVVM pattern
- Familiar with RxJava or LiveData
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experience in the financial / prop-tech industry
- Experience in cross-platform mobile application development
- Interest in GraphQL and API development using the BFF pattern
- Japanese communication skills. (Not mandatory)
5,000,000 - 9,000,000 JPY annually.