WealthPark is looking for a backend engineer who can accelerate architecture replacement with high ownership. WealthPark is providing SaaS business for over 3 years. We have some core products. We are planning architecture replacement from a monolith to a microservice basis. WealthPark has 2 major expectations about this position.
Capability to tackle and improve our existing products(Ruby).
To maintain or replace our existing products require persevering efforts. In some cases, our documentation is not perfect, or to resolve issues, engineers need to dig in code deeply. We are looking for a person who is willing to make an effort. WealthPark doesn’t underrate this kind of effort. Some legacy products are our business core. With those products, our business is running properly. And as a startup, it is also expected to continue to provide new value to users. From this perspective, we also need to modify and improve our existing products.
Continuously learn new technologies and find ways to solve issues and requirements(mainly go).
On the other hand, WealthPark would like to recreate architecture from the existing app into modern ones for expanding our business and realizing our mission. For contributing to the new architecture, WealthPark is also expecting a person who continuously learns new technologies and finds ways to solve issues and requirements. From about programming language perspective, we are planning to use golang mainly. But WealthPark is a very flat organization and team. So you can also suggest architecture and tech stacks as you want. We think a person who can realize the above 2 expectations can accelerate replacing architecture from a monolith into a microservice basis.
- 3+ years of building web applications professionally
- Experiences of development by Ruby
- Experiences of framework development by Ruby(Sinatra or Rails)
- Knowledge of web API development
- Knowledge of Database design
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Github Actions, Gitlab CI/CD
- Motivation to learn new techniques such as Golang
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experiences of development by PHP, Python, Scala, Node
- Communication in Japanese
- Experience working in the real estate or Fintech industry
- Experience about Event-Driven Architecture
- Experience with GraphQL
6,000,000 - 9,500,000 JPY annually.
6 to 9.5 million JPY annually.