A highly motivated Junior Security Engineer with demonstrated experience in performing, implementing, upgrading, or monitoring security measures to protect complex cloud environments. Your work will include full end-to-end security assurance activities including Soc, identity and access management, protecting our internal and production environments.
We’re looking for someone who cares and wants to be involved in our product, mission, and success – far beyond scheduling tasks. And, of course, building our SocLess with much innovation.
- Security Operations and Monitoring
- Build, prototype, and implement security event detection systems and technologies
- Understand every phase of an incident and respond appropriately
- Automate alert response procedures in the cloud environment
- Threat Intel
- Follow-up on outstanding security issues and recommend remediation steps
- Research new security threats and determine how to mitigate and detect the threat
- Minimum 1 year of experience in coding experience
- Security information and event management (SIEM) systems
- Cloud Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Basic understanding of security systems including: Firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, DLP
- Basic understanding of security concepts including: Least privilege, Defense in Depth
- An understanding of various attack methods and attack surfaces
- Minimum 1 years of experience in identity and access management (IAM) programs
- Solid understanding of network protocols
- Must be able to effectively communicate with end users
- Must be willing to work in a team and be willing to compromise
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Associates of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Network & Security, a related degree, or equivalent experience.
- Equivalent years of work experience within IT roles.
- Entry level-mid level security certifications are a plus (eg. Security+, MTA Security Fundamentals, LPIC-1)
4,500,000 - 6,000,000 JPY annually.
4.5 to 6 million JPY annually.