As our business expands, the number of engineers is also rapidly increasing.
In this context, there are still areas where we are immature as an organization and where we have not yet caught up with the construction of systems. As more and more products and projects are developed, there are cases where optimal project and process management is not possible.
- Define requirements in product development (definition of detailed functional specifications)
- Prioritize projects and manage human resources
- Responsible for feature releases and promotes development projects
- Manage development status/progress/schedule, and clearly share with all stakeholders
- Manage and improve our product development process
- Manage not only product enhancement projects but also technical improvement projects
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders across departments, understand their needs, and communicate requirements to development teams
- Practical experience as a program manager or project manager
- Experience in organizational management or project management of 5 or more people
- Leadership that leads the project to success
- Basic knowledge and understanding of engineering
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experience in product development by agile development method, experience in Scrum Master, etc.
- Management experience for large-scale development projects
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields
9,000,000 - 11,000,000 JPY annually.