WealthPark provides digital solutions that promote business efficiency to Property Managers. Our service is widely used by many Property Managers both domestically and abroad. In addition, WealthPark Mobile App, an effective communication tool between Property Managers and its customers (property investors), is currently available in four languages (Japanese, English, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese) and serves 14 countries/regions. Our team consists of 96 members with diverse experience related to real estate, investment banking, consulting, manufacturing, e-commerce, and so forth. Approximately half of them are foreign nationals from 12 different countries.
90% of our engineers are non-Japanese
As a highly international engineering team, we communicate in English, and have no Japanese language requirements for most of our engineering positions. We also accept candidates from overseas looking to relocate to Japan.
Our response to COVID-19
ＷealthPark is currently working completely remotely. However, should employees choose to come into the office, they are not prohibted from doing so. Most engineers work remotely, but sometimes they come to the office.
No decision has been made yet about what will happen after COVID-19. However, we believe that offline communication is important, so it’s likely in the future employees will need to be in the office at least some of the time.
We generally conduct a series of three interviews. In addition to these interviews, we may arrange opportunities for casual conversations with team members.
About the position
WealthPark is looking for a Front-end engineer who can accelerate architecture replacement with high ownership. WelthPark has 3 major expectations about this position.
Person who can drive front-end development/front-end organization.
We are looking for someone who can drive WealthPark’s front-end development, either as a senior front-end engineer or as a leader of a front-end organization. We are also looking for someone who can lead a team and manage members and offshore organizations in an expanding organization.
On the other hand, WealthPark expects its leaders to be involved in development as a member of the Cross-Functional Team, without being 100% dedicated to management. For more information on the expectations of leaders, please refer to the Chapter Lead section of the this article.
Person who is motivated to collaborate with business/PdM/Designer
WealthPark is a startup and communication is very important to us. While redesigning the architecture is a very important mission, we are looking for someone who can drive the discussions with the Business/PdM/Designer and drive the project forward. We are looking for people who are motivated to consider better UI/UX through communication with them and to implement them.
Continuously learn new technologies and find ways to solve issues and requirements
On the other hand, WealthPark also focuses on pursuing front-end technologies to achieve better architecture, UI/UX, maintainable code base, and good performance.
In the front-end team, we have frequent design and technology discussions to review the overall design, and we are examining various technologies. For example, recently we have been working on Next.js and GraphQL. WealthPark is looking for people who can continue to actively catch up with new technologies.
What you will do
- Defining, evolving and communicating the team’s vision, mission, and strategy across WealthPark.
- Brainstorm and do design sprint with Product Managers, Designers, Backend, and Frontend Engineers to build new features, architectures.
- Maintain and improve existing products (using React).
- 4+ years of building software development with React.
- 6+ years of building software development with FrontEnd.
- Deep understanding of React and TypeScript and Dom.
- Experience with building Single page application with TypeScript.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like LESS or SASS.
- Experience in interface design of web API.
- Experience with CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins.
- Accessibility, internationalization, or localization.
- Strong UX and design sensibilities and an interest in sweating the small stuff.
- Motivation to learn new techniques continuously.
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experience in development GraphQL/BFF.
- Experience in development with NestJS.
- Experience in developing CI/CD, BFF, and other parts associated with FrontEnd.
- Experience in managing engineers.
- Offshore management experience.
- Experience in the financial / prop-tech industry.
- To read/speak Japanese (Not mandatory).