We are looking for experienced Senior FrontEnd engineers who can contribute to feature development and maintenance of web applications, which consist of a variety of features that are crucial for providing a user-friendly asset management experience to our customers. As a member of an international team of highly motivated individuals, you will be working closely with product managers, UI/UX designers, backend, frontend, and mobile application engineers to deliver growth to our products.
- Brainstorm with Product Managers, Designers, Backend, and Frontend Engineers to build new features, architectures.
- FrontEnd development by using TypeScript, React.js, Next.js, and so on.
- BFF development by using TypeScript, GraphQL, Nest.js, and so on.
- Maintain and improve existing products (React).
- Constantly consider the balance between the time required for system improvements and the time used to deliver the functionality required by the business, and optimize it in discussions with the stakeholder.
- Discuss front-end technical direction with senior front-end engineers and tech leads to formulate and plan technology.
- Conduct code reviews, and make technical contributions to product architecture as well as getting involved in solving bugs and delivering small features.
- (Optional) Build and improve CI/CD pipeline by using gitlab ci, k8s, docker and so on.
- 7+ years of building software development with software development.
- 3+ years of building software development with React.
- Deep understanding of React and TypeScript and dom.
- Experience with building single page application with TypeScript.
- Experience in interface design of web API.
- Strong UX and design sensibilities and an interest in sweating the small stuff.
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Accessibility, internationalization, or localization.
- Better understanding of docker, k8s, AWS, terraform.
- Experience in restructuring legacy products
- Experience in the financial / prop-tech industry.
- Experience in development with graphQL, BFF, grpc.
- Experience in development with next.js.
- Experience in development with .nest.js.
- Understanding of authentication, OAuth implementation.
- Communication in Japanese (not required)
6 to 9.5 million JPY annually.