WealthPark provides digital solutions that promote business efficiency to Property Managers. Our service is widely used by many Property Managers both domestically and abroad. In addition, WealthPark Mobile App, an effective communication tool between Property Managers and its customers (property investors), is currently available in four languages (Japanese, English, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese) and serves 14 countries/regions. Our team consists of 96 members with diverse experience related to real estate, investment banking, consulting, manufacturing, e-commerce, and so forth. Approximately half of them are foreign nationals from 12 different countries.
90% of our engineers are non-Japanese
As a highly international engineering team, we communicate in English, and have no Japanese language requirements for most of our engineering positions. We also accept candidates from overseas looking to relocate to Japan.
Our response to COVID-19
ＷealthPark is currently working completely remotely. However, should employees choose to come into the office, they are not prohibted from doing so. Most engineers work remotely, but sometimes they come to the office.
No decision has been made yet about what will happen after COVID-19. However, we believe that offline communication is important, so it’s likely in the future employees will need to be in the office at least some of the time.
We generally conduct a series of three interviews. In addition to these interviews, we may arrange opportunities for casual conversations with team members.
About the position
WealthPark is looking for infrastructure engineer who can build DevOps culture in WealthPark. This role will focus on WealthPark’s cloud infrastructure systems: everything from making culture and building scalable user access processes to providing on-call support for critical production environments.
What you will do
- Defining, evolving and communicating the team’s vision, mission, and strategy across WealthPark.
- Work with the Engineering team to help plan, build and maintain systems and services running within WealthPark’s cloud environments (Mainly AWS).
- Provide on-call support, critical issue remediation, and incident response for core infrastructure services.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to deploy services to cloud environments. Formulate requirements and select appropriate technology and platform. Provide support to ensure the solution is deployed securely and efficiently.
- Build automation to reduce workload for routine tasks and assist with security and audit requirements.
- Spec, deploy, and maintain internal toolings such as centralized logging, monitoring/alerting, and configuration management.
- 3+ years of building infrastructure experience.
- Experience running and maintaining a variety of cloud infrastructure especially AWS.
- Experience with container, orchestration tooling such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins.
- Experience with microservices and managing deployment of multi-services systems
- Have set up and deployed redundant logging, monitoring, and alerting systems for critical infrastructure.