Wizcorp is a Tokyo-based game development company focused on providing complete development services (including early conceptualization, design, production and LiveOps). Well-known for its cutting-edge HTML5 and mobile games, Wizcorp aims at creating game experiences that are always pushing the limits of what’s possible.
We do this by:
- Telling memorable stories through highly entertaining games
- Growing a team of highly motivated staff members dedicated to the ideal of better games
- Defining and continuously improving processes to make high-quality games
- Sharing our knowledge and processes with our partners and the rest of the game industry
For Wizcorp, making games is about doing what we love and having fun doing it. We are looking for people who are driven to create amazing player experiences by pushing the games industry further.
We offer a stimulating, international working environment in which knowledge is shared to foster personal and professional development.
Our response to COVID-19
We have implemented a working from home policy until the end of the year. However due to certain business requirements we still have engineers that are required to go to the office from time to time.
In these cases we expect anyone in the office to respect the rules that have been set out. For example social distancing, not holding meetings with any clients face to face, and making sure to wash your hands regularly. We also provide face masks for people travelling to the office and there is hand sanitiser located before entering the office.
Due to travel restrictions we prefer local candidates, but we’re happy to interview candidates who are willing to relocate. A lot of our hires have been international in the past so we are quite experienced with this.
About the position
With the development team, you will take part in game production. You will analyse, develop and integrate new game features, as well as evolve existing features. You will participate in maintenance and bug fixing. As well as work on continuous integration systems, server operation and releases.
Wizcorp is looking for talented problem solvers who:
- Enjoy challenges
- Enjoy self-improvement
- Are self-learners and self-managed
- Have good communication skills
- Strive to be positive and constructive team players
- Like to work on a wide variety of projects
- Are interested in video games
- Have rigorous and proactive attitude
It would be also appreciated if you:
- Have an understanding of continuous integration
- Have a good command of unit and integration tests
- Have a good understanding of Ankama games (Dofus, Wakfu, Dofus Touch…)