We are looking for a Windows engineer who will contribute to develop and improve our new product which localizes the files on our cloud storage. The successful candidate will join our new product team and work on Windows client development.
- Language: C# (WPF / .NET Framework 4.7)
- IDE: Visual Studio
- Infrastructure: Azure DevOps (CI/CD)
- Strong WPF / XAML / MVVM background
- Experience with unit testing (Nunit, Moq)
- Basic level in Japanese
While these are not required, please tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experience with maintaining Windows WPF applications
- Experience with Gitflow
- Experience with Prism
- Experience with Windows UI automation testing (TestStack.White)
- Experience with building CI/CD (Azure DevOps)
- Experience with Agile / Scrum
- Experience with developing web applications
- Business level in Japanese