- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Working with micro-frontend architecture and implementation.
- 5+ years’ experience in a front-end engineering position or similar role.
- Experience in React.Js or Vue.Js
- Experience in Typescript
- Possessing an understanding of Webpack
- Proficient in writing a scalable CSS/SCSS
- Has an eye for design. (Familiarity with figma, Sketch, Adobe Indesign, etc)
- Previous experience in creating a large-scale application
- Ability to liaison with all members and leaders of different nationalities and backgrounds.
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Hands-on experience with JS/TS tooling (eslint, prettier, etc.)
- Passion for making products with great accessibility
- Have strong attention to UI/UX design.
- Leadership experience is a huge plus
7 to 9.8 million JPY annually.