- Ensuring our entire system and infrastructure are both functional and thoroughly available
- Designing infrastructure that can scale in tandem with our growing business needs
- Continuously improving CI/CD pipelines
- Promoting best practices and engineering excellence
- Works closely with IaC whilst managing multiple environments it possess
- Always vigilant and attentive towards security—granting access to users only when it is absolutely necessary.
- Design, implement, and improve data pipelines, data lake, and data warehouse
- Monitor existing system, serving as a first responder to any potential incident
- 2+ years of experience working with either AWS or GCP
- At least a year of experience working with Kubernetes
- At least a year of experience working with CI/CD pipeline tools such as Jenkins and ArgoCD
- 2+ years of experience in monitoring systems using Stackdriver and Datadog.
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Ability to design a proper VPC network structure
- Proficiency with BigQuery or Cloud Dataflow to build data pipelines or analytics good environment
- Experience in designing CRM application or similar databases
- Experience in designing online payment system
- Previous experience with a large traffic system–ideally platform with 10 million users and above.
7M - 10M JPY annually.