Development team consists of some full-time and freelancers. Some of us are working at the office but most of engineers are working remotely. Our preferences on development are currently like these.
- Serverless Framework
- CI/CD (CircleCI)
- Pair Programming
We basically speak English
We basically speak in English during team meetings and pair programming. Also, tasks are managed in English. But Japanese is spoken during the meetings involving other teams like Sales, Service and etc.
Welcoming overseas candidates
If you’re a developer who is motivated to be relocated to Japan, we welcome you to apply.
- Working permit / Visa support
- Social insurance / Welfare pension insurance, Labor insurance
- Annual leave
- Expense: Transportation fee (max 30,000 yen/month), Development tools, Seminars, etc
- Remote work
Our response to COVID-19
Basically we are working completely remotely. On rare ocassions, we have a meetup when new people join, but this is completely optional, and we don’t force anyone to join.
About the position
We’re in expanding phase, so are looking for some full-time web engineers.
- Clarifying uncertainness (Ask questions, Breaking down the issue into parts)
- Curiosity on business growth (Measure and improve)
- Team Development (Respect other members and work with commitment)
- Comfortable with modern web technologies e.g. React, TypeScript, Babel, Webpack, Headless browser, Serverless, etc
- Interests on Japanese culture
- Beginner Japanese (N5-N4)
You would need to pass coding test or pair programming session with us after 1st interview.