In this position, you’ll be doing native Android application development relating to our products that help users measure their body to find fashion items that fit them. You’ll work with our domestic and overseas researchers, designers, and backend engineers.
On the tech side, we use a combination of Kotlin, Java, and C++, along with tools like Android Jetpack, Android NDK, and DeployGate.
- Design, development, testing, and code review of measurement features
- Development using Android NDK
- Development using camera function
- Development of 3D model
- Technical survey on new measurement features
- Android app development experience (1+ years)
- Conversational Japanese ability (while many of your teammates will speak English, the company as a whole doesn’t offer English support)
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Leadership experience
- Development flow automation and test automation experience
- Deep knowledge of Android SDKs
- Development experience using Android NDK
- 3D programming experience
Your salary will depend on your experience and skills, but total compensation ranges roughly from 5 to 12 million JPY annually.