In this position, you’ll be doing native iOS application development relating to our products that help users measure their body to find fashion items that fit them. You’ll work with our domestic and overseas researchers, designers, and backend engineers.
On the tech side, we use a combination of Swift, Objective-C, and C++, along with tools like Carthage, CocoaPods, and DeployGate.
- Improvement of existing measurement features (ZOZOGLASS, ZOZOMAT, ZOZOSUIT)
- Prototype of new measurement features
- Integration of new measurement features into ZOZOTOWN
- 3D rendering of measurement results
- Improving efficiency and automation of development flow
- iOS app development experience (2+ years)
- Conversational Japanese ability (while many of your teammates will speak English, the company as a whole doesn’t offer English support)
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Leadership experience
- Development flow automation and test automation experience
- C++ development experience
- 3D programming experience
Your salary will depend on your experience and skills, but total compensation ranges roughly from ¥5 - 12 million annually.