HENNGE is a leading cloud security provider, with their flagship product HENNGE One having more than 3 million users. They are looking to increase their global talent, both by hiring full time engineers, and by providing internships for university students and recent grads. As their official language is English, no Japanese ability is required.
HENNGE's founder is highly technical, and so it has a strong developer culture. They believe in adopting new technology, even if it is immature, as learning from failure will help them build the best products for their customers. Diversity is a core value for them, as it fosters an environment that encourages innovation and learning through open discussion of new ideas. They focus on being productive, rather than working long hours, and so there isn't a culture of overtime.
About the position
As a Back-End Engineer you'll develop HENNGE cloud services on AWS or other cloud platforms.
- Development on cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, etc)
- Implementation experience of network server
- Enjoy open source culture and hacker culture
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience in Software Engineering, Algorithms, Problem solving
- Development experience in Python or Golang
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux environments
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming