HENNGE is a leading cloud security provider, with their flagship product HENNGE One having more than 3 million users. They are looking to increase their global talent, both by hiring full time engineers, and by providing internships for university students and recent grads. As their official language is English, no Japanese ability is required.
HENNGE's founder is highly technical, and so it has a strong developer culture. They believe in adopting new technology, even if it is immature, as learning from failure will help them build the best products for their customers. Diversity is a core value for them, as it fosters an environment that encourages innovation and learning through open discussion of new ideas. They focus on being productive, rather than working long hours, and so there isn't a culture of overtime.
About the position
As a Front-End Engineer you'll work with designers and back-end developers to design and implement UIs.
- Team development experience with CI service, GitHub and etc
- Enjoy open source culture and hacker culture
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Development experience in iOS and Android
- Development experience in REST API and server side
- Development experience in Python and Golang
- Experience implementing i18n (internationalisation) for applications and/or webpages