HENNGE is a leading cloud security provider, with their flagship product HENNGE One having more than 3 million users. They are looking to increase their global talent, both by hiring full time engineers, and by providing internships for university students and recent grads. As their official language is English, no Japanese ability is required.
HENNGE's founder is highly technical, and so it has a strong developer culture. They believe in adopting new technology, even if it is immature, as learning from failure will help them build the best products for their customers. Diversity is a core value for them, as it fosters an environment that encourages innovation and learning through open discussion of new ideas. They focus on being productive, rather than working long hours, and so there isn't a culture of overtime.
About the position
As our company is growing and our work style is changing rapidly, our team is responsible for the following projects:
- Change and improve the corporate systems and network in order to follow our company's shift to a new working style where the employees can work from anywhere (home, office, cafe, etc).
- Build and install new corporate systems to allow smooth communication between different locations and grant easy access to company information to all employees.
- Test new services and build new ones if necessary to improve business efficiency.
- Our short-term goal is to improve our corporate network to have capability to process highly increasing traffic.
- You will be joining projects to promote paperless work environment and build a corporate portal site.
- We value self-learning and growth. You will be able to try new technologies and services in order to understand industry trends of technologies such as cloud services and IoT.
- Our division works closely with the company's board members in order to realize their vision through advancing the corporate system.
- Improve our corporate network in order to improve our efficiency and to try new working style.
- Improve our corporate security systems.
- Administration of internally used SaaS services, Linux servers, and network systems.
- Shift on-premise servers to cloud.
- Find and test new cloud services to improve our working environment and efficiency.
- IT Helpdesk, troubleshoot inquiries from colleagues.
- Setup PCs for new members and guiding them how to get started.
- Experience in managing network systems and enterprise systems.
- Knowledgeable in wireless network and security systems.
- Ability to build and maintain Linux and Windows servers.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems on Mac and Windows PCs.
- Current resident of Japan
- Personable and enjoy interacting with diverse group of people.
- Resilient. As a company we like trying out new things, and sometimes this leads to having to make big changes, so we need someone who is strong, tough, and not easily discouraged.
10:00 - 19:00 with flextime (includes 1 hour lunch break, core hours between 11:00 - 16:00)
4-6 million JPY annually, reassessed once a year (inclusive of bonus paid twice annually).
4 days of summer holiday and New Years holiday (Dec. 29 - Jan. 3) in addition to paid annual leave
Commuting allowance, employment insurance, industrial injury insurance, health insurance, welfare pension insurance and employee stock ownership plan