About MoveFast LLC
Love Japanese snacks? Love kawaii culture? Want a career centered in Japanese pop culture but catering to foreign countries? Become part of the MoveFast LLC team! MoveFast LLC shares the latest Japanese trend through snacks and kawaii merchandise. We currently cater to subscribers in over 103 countries in the world!
Our sites include:
- Fun, meritocracy, flat-organization, hardworking, and data-driven!
- Our company consists of 60% international and 40% Japanese staffs.
- We (very) frequently host fun events:
- Game nights (i.e. Mario Kart competition, multiplayer Bomberman, board games)
- Beer pongs and karaoke nights
- Monthly nomikai drinking nights
- Fun activities, i.e. hanami in the spring, BBQ in the summer, yakatabune, bowling, etc.
- Full visa sponsorship (we encourage applicants from abroad to apply as well!)
- Japanese Social Insurance, health care, pension plan package included.
- Peer bonus system.
- Family benefit package (i.e. wedding bonus and holiday, baby birth bonus and holiday, bereavement leave and condolence benefit, etc).
- 10 days paid holidays.
- Free private 1-on-1 Japanese language lesson (we contract a private Japanese tutor to teach onsite).
- 5 day work week (Mon-Fri). Holiday on Sat/Sun and public Japanese holidays.
- Commute fee allowance
- All-you-can-eat Japanese snacks and drinks (i.e. Kitkat, Pocky, Ramunes)!
About the position
We are looking for a creative designer with up-to-date knowledge to the current design trends, able to come up with fresh design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of design tasks, including graphic design, web, and mobile UI/UX design.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Identify and solve UI/UX problems across all devices
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs and elements (e.g. images, sketches, illustrations)
- Conduct design/layout adjustments based on internal and external feedback
- Work with different teams internally making sure the project is delivered to production quality
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Optimize existing user interface designs
Skills And Qualifications
- Degree in Graphic Arts, Multimedia Arts, or equivalent course required
- Proven work experience as a Graphic, Web. UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects etc)
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, well-organized, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Rapid prototyping / wireframing skills
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with different teams
- Enthusiastic spirit and willingness to learn and grow
- Strong problem solving skills and data-driven thinking
- A keen eye for visual details and accuracy
- MUST have a design portfolio
- Business level Japanese language
- Experience with mobile app design
- Motion graphic skills