TableCheck Inc operates TableCheck, an online booking page that allows diners to make instant reservations, and TableSolution, a reservation platform that centralizes reservations from third-party reservation sites and consolidates all bookings into the system.
We welcome applicants outside Japan who are willing to relocate to Tokyo. Remote work may also be possible in some cases.
About the position
TableCheck is seeking an IT Specialist. In this role you will own the office networks, provision hardware, on-board new employees, provide internal support, and adhere to security standards.
- Troubleshoot networks, hardware, and applications, provide technical support and problem solving
- Support security standards such as antivirus, firewall, and multi-factor authentication
- Manage and maintain user accounts, data integrity, and security of company-owned hardware and third-party services
- Manage hardware inventory and purchasing
Please do not apply for this position unless you are capable in the following areas:
- 3 or more years experience in IT support
- Extensive technical knowledge of macOS, Windows, iOS, and Android
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with support ticket management and tracking
- Experience with networking and support (network configuration, wired and wireless connectivity, routing, etc)
- Previous startup experience highly desired
- Experience supporting VOIP services
- Google Apps super admin experience
Business-level English and Japanese are required
We will evaluate candidates based on the strength of their previous experience along with remote and on-site interviews.
Given the sensitive nature of this position, a background check will be required.