TableCheck Inc operates TableCheck, an online booking page that allows diners to make instant reservations, and TableSolution, a reservation platform that centralizes reservations from third-party reservation sites and consolidates all bookings into the system.
We welcome applicants outside Japan who are willing to relocate to Tokyo. Remote work may also be possible in some cases.
About the position
We are seeking a creative Senior Designer to lead all aspects of design for our TableSolution (B2B) and TableCheck (B2C) restaurant apps. You will work with our Front-End Engineering team and the Product Owners to create a revolutionary brand and user experience for Japan's restaurant and hospitality market.
Design Disciplines: branding, marketing, product (UI/UX/Design System)
Please do not apply for this position unless you are capable in the following areas:
- Strong knowledge of design systems & design practices
- Exceptional creative talent
- Partner with stakeholders, product owners and engineers to deliver a coherent and consistent design vision
- Strong communication skills and the ability to convey your vision to inspire others
- Great aesthetics taste and typography skills
- Strong skills using design software (Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch, or Illustrator)
- Experience directing visual and interactive design across web and mobile platforms
- A diverse portfolio (including B2B & B2C projects) that reflects design excellence
- User experience (UX) design
- English - business level or native is required
- Japanese - business level strongly preferred
- Applicants will be evaluated on the basis of their portfolio of prior work, design ability, and philosophy
- Applicants without a publicly visible portfolio should not apply
- We regret to inform we are not accepting inexperienced and/or trainee hires at this time