As the first Drivemode IT Administrator, you will be responsible for implementing solutions and providing high level support on the variety of IT needs of Drivemode.
Drivemode relies on a variety of cloud services to operate and we’re looking for someone that will be able to take a zero trust network approach for enhancing even further authentication/accounts management and ensuring secure, smooth and productive day-to-day use of our tools.
Highly-motivated professionals with strong knowledge and experience in overall IT administration operation, who are passionate about thinking about and solving problems and issues in a diverse environment are definitely a fit for our team. We look forward to hearing from you!
You Will Do:
- Provide timely, accurate, and professional support to end users
- Procurement of equipment and kitting (Windows / Mac) of company laptops with endpoint management
- Set up and manage employee accounts, groups, and access controls
- Manage cloud services used following the zero trust security model
- Handle network replacement, configuration, and maintenance
- Management of software licences
- Management of incidents and inventory of hardware assets, such as computers, printers, servers, and other related equipments
Qualifications - Required:
- 5+ years of internal IT support / helpdesk experience in multicultural environments
- Advanced troubleshooting skills in multi user environments
- Comprehensive understanding of corporate network infrastructure, security, and computer hardware
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Language: Fluent in English, Business level+ in Japanese
Qualifications - Plus:
- Good understanding and experience with GCP or AWS