- Experience developing web applications with a keen attention to detail
- Experience developing with a team using Git/GitHub or a similar version control system
- Production responsibilities including debugging of user Interfaces on a multitude of devices using front-end development skills (HTML & CSS) and production support / issues resolution of live product / solutions.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines in a fast moving environment in accordance with stakeholder expectations in a positive and timely manner
- Experience using React framework and Typescript is a plus
- Experience with design and UX of websites and/or apps
- Development experience focusing on performance and security
- Other duties include writing web pages in a combination of languages and assisting in the coding and testing of technical solutions.
- Experience developing for a large-scale service (able to architect frontend systems that can handle high traffic)
- Experience developing native applications for iOS, Android, etc.
JPY 4,000,000-6,000,000 annually.
Full-time. Probationary Period: 3 to 6 months (salary same as above)
Work Hours and Holidays
- Basic working hours are 10:00-19:00 with a one hour lunch break
- Flex time is also available with core hours of 11:00-16:00
- 5-day work week (Saturday and Sunday off)
- National holidays, paid time off (3 days when you enroll, 7 days after you work for 6 months), New Year’s vacation
- Health insurance
- Incentive program
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Full transportation coverage
- Custom PC (your choice of Mac or Windows)
- Dual screen if needed
- Visa support