We’re looking for software engineer to work on our business products which needs to be massively distributed and scalable. As a software engineer, you will design and implement key features and components of our technology, which is a robust and scalable data platform based on the state-of-the-art technologies.
- A BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience with a solid understanding of computer science (algorithms, data structures etc.), acquired either in school or at work
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Working knowledge of database internals (locking, consistency, serialization, recovery paths)
- Systems engineering experience, including Linux performance, memory management, I/O tuning, configuration, security, networking, clusters and troubleshooting.
- Storage engineering experience, including NAS, SAN, SSD, multi-pathing and caching
- Familiarity with monitoring and debugging large distributed systems
Nice to haves:
- Ph.D in Computer Science specializing distributed systems, database internal systems or related studies
- Experience in testing databases - familiarity with jepsen a plus
- Experience ETL systems
- Open contributions to database system development
¥7,000,000 to ¥11,000,000 annually.