The Spider Labs’ research and development activities cover developing technology and insights that ensures Spider Labs stays relevant in the medium to long-term (3-10 years). This involves leading technology change that impacts the whole industry. The solutions developed saves our clients multiple millions of dollars in fraud and prevents abuse on their services.
As an R&D Engineer, you will be responsible for pushing the state of the art, conducting investigations, creating and validating prototypes, and developing technology that can be used in high-throughput real time web environments.
- A degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in a role involving R&D, especially in a cyber security field
- Comprehensive knowledge of network stacks, Operative systems and Browsers and web & mobile ecosystems
- Experience intercepting traffic & reverse engineering; Experience in generating of indicators of compromise for use in detecting anomalous activities
- Self-motivated, with the drive and initiative to carry out projects according to plan, and the ability to quickly adapt in a fast-changing business environment
- Experience with network packet filtering / processing
- Advanced understanding of lower level programming in C, C++ or Rust
- Advanced understanding of algorithms & operating systems
Nice to have
While not required, tell us if you have experience with any of the following.
- Previous experience in startup environments
- Fraud or anomaly detection experience
- Online and mobile advertisement knowledge