We are looking for a Radar Algorithms Engineer to develop and optimize signal processing algorithms on our radar system. In this role, you will have the responsibility of shaping our Signal Processing as it evolves, balancing current needs with future features. This is the job for you if you are looking to utilize your specialty to solve challenging technical problems while also being involved in several hardware related aspects of the product.
What You’ll Do
- Write firmware to drive novel radar processing techniques
- Assist in the transition from first to second generation devices
- Collaborate in a team environment across engineering disciplines including Hardware, Software, Manufacturing, and Data/AI
What You’ll Need
- Strong, proven skills in C/C++ for developing and optimizing radar processing algorithms.
- Proficiency in MATLAB and radar simulation software are a plus
- Deep knowledge of DSP and hardware accelerators. Experience programming STM32 microcontrollers is a plus
- Working knowledge of hardware design including RF circuitry and communication protocols