The environment that Autify has to deal with is becoming increasingly diverse, features are becoming more complex, and the release cycle is getting faster. While our engineering team is full of excellent members, their to-do list is growing. We want the team to focus on carrying out their projects and provide high-quality features quickly, so we’ve decided to take some tasks off their plate: project management and cross-team communication. That’s why we are hiring a Technical Program Manager.
When it comes to software development, many still believe there is always a tradeoff between speed and quality. At Autify, we think it’s possible to maximize development speed while maintaining quality through test automation. We evangelize this idea to our clients and also need to make this idea possible inside of Autify itself. You will be the key person for this.
You will exercise discretion to maximize the performance of our talented team members who come from all over the world. It’s a rewarding position that allows you and your team to contribute to accelerating the evolution of cutting-edge fields.
- Track project progress
- Check-in with engineers, product managers, and other stakeholders
- Boost the productivity of teams by optimizing processes
- Boost product quality in collaboration with the QA manager
- Solve incidents and problems, promote communication
- 1+ years of development experience as a software engineer
- 1+ years of experience in product management/program management at a tech firm
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience in developing B2B SaaS
- Development experience using the following technologies or similar:
- Back-end frameworks such as Ruby on Rails
- TypeScript (modern front-end framework such as React)
- AWS, Google Cloud
- E2E testing on web apps or mobile apps
- 1+ years experience working as a Scrum Master in an agile team
- Product management experience
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) qualification
- Japanese skills (ability to understand everyday conversations and documents)
Desired personality traits
- See the great potential in the test automation industry
- Want to focus on product management
- Want to work on a product in a fast-growing global market
¥7 to 12 million annually.
7 to 12 million JPY annually.