Your main mission is to make our products and projects successful while managing uncertainty. You’ll contribute to product growth by managing, triaging, forecasting, and delegating the priorities between the product stakeholders and the software engineering developers.
In this role, you’ll:
- Clarify tasks and manage progress throughout the product life cycle
- Manage resources: engineering man hours, engineering artifacts, increments and releases
- Forecast resources and identify and predict roadblocks, and prioritize product backlog, and break down tasks and assign them.
- Build consensus with individuals and the organization
- Build cooperative relationships with engineers and create an environment that facilitates project execution
- Form a bridge between engineering and project and product stakeholders, including engineering managers and product managers
You should have:
- Management experience of a software development team consisting of at least three developers
- Experience managing two or more products or projects at the same time
- Agile development management experience (e.g. Scrum, SAFe, LeSS, etc.)
- Business level Japanese skills and a willingness to work in a multilingual but predominantly Japanese environment.
It would be nice if you have:
- Experience managing a SaaS development team with a release process
- Experience with quality management
We are looking for someone who:
- The ability to manage development task progress and priorities
- An intention to contribute to teams and members
- An entrepreneurial mind that is growth-oriented
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills
- A strong passion for project success and sense of project ownership
- A passion to learn new things continuously