As a Ruby on Rails Engineer, you’ll be working on our backend that serves a GraphQL API. Besides the Rails development itself, you’ll also help with running our infrastructure using AWS services (ECS, RDS, Cloud Formation, Cognito, etc).
You may fit this role if you:
- Think about building robust applications and write high quality code. We work mostly in Ruby on Rails, but care much more about your general engineering skill than knowledge of a particular language or framework.
- Enjoy and have experience with cloud infrastructure using Docker.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment made up of remote colleagues and multidisciplinary teams.
- ¥5 million to ¥9 million annually, plus stock options package.
- 15 paid holidays plus national holidays.